OAAA and Geopath are pleased to announce the return of the Local Case Studies Contest to generate quantifiable proof of the value of OOH within local ad communities.
All submissions will be evaluated for meeting the criteria below. Those submissions that meet the criteria will be judged, and winners will be awarded:
- Five individual $100 prizes
- One grand prize trip to the Geopath/OAAA OOH Media Conference & Expo in Austin, TX, May 7-9 (including registration, airfare, hotel and $250)
- Campaigns can be entered by any account executive or sales manager of an OAAA or Geopath member media company.
- Eligible campaigns must have been posted between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- The campaign must have featured a purely local advertiser – no national or regional campaigns are eligible unless they were contracted locally and appeared in a single market.
- The campaign must have quantifiable results (e.g. increased sales by a certain number or percent, generated a specific number of consumer responses to the promotion, produced a percentage increase in traffic to the advertiser’s website, generated a certain number of social media postings, etc.)
All submissions must be received no later than February 23, 2018
For more information please contact OAAA at (202) 833-5566.