Above: Ali Stoker, Clear Channel Outdoor, accepts last year’s grand prize from OAAA’s Stephen Freitas and Geopath’s Kym Frank
What’s better than creating results for your clients and generating renewals? How about earning extra cash or a free trip to “LOOK OUT,” the OAAA\Geopath National Convention and Expo in New Orleans this May 15-17, 2017.
OOH is the only form of traditional media producing constant growth in a highly-competitive advertising climate. A critical component of the success of OOH is its ability to produce results for local advertisers. Every OOH account executive knows the medium works, and they also know the power of an advertiser testimonial.
OAAA and Geopath are pleased to announce the return of the local case studies contest to generate quantifiable proof of the value of OOH within local ad communities.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
1. Campaigns can be entered by any account executive or sales manager of an OAAA or Geopath member media company.
2. Eligible campaigns must have been posted between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016. There is no limit to the number of entries a member can submit.
3. The campaign must have featured a purely local advertiser – no national or regional campaigns are eligible unless they were contracted locally and appeared in a single market.
4. The campaign must have quantifiable results (e.g. increased sales by a certain number or percent, generated a specific number of consumer responses to the promotion, produced a percentage increase in traffic to the advertiser’s website, generated a certain number of social media postings, etc.)
5. All submissions must be received no later than February 15, 2017. All submissions will be evaluated for meeting the criteria above. Those submissions that meet the criteria will be judged, then OAAA and Geopath will award:
• Five individual $100 prizes
• One grand prize trip to the OAAA\Geopath National Convention + Expo in New Orleans, LA, May 15-17 (including registration, airfare, hotel and $250)
OAAA will post all qualifying submissions to the local case studies section of the OAAA website for use by all members. Last year’s contest generated over 40 entries.
To submit your entries today, go to the entry portal for your chance to win cash or a fantastic trip to New Orleans!