In conjunction with the TAB, the OAAA is hosting a “Local Sales Case Studies Contest!”
The prizes include:
- Five individual $100 prizes
- One grand prize trip to the TAB/OAAA Out of Home Media Conference & Expo in Boca Raton, FL April 18-20 (including registration, airfare, hotel and $250)
The deadline is March 22nd!
We’ll review all submissions and add those which meet the contest criteria to the OAAA case study library for your ongoing use.
Please encourage your team members to participate – case studies benefit all of us as we spread the benefits of using our highly-effective OOH medium. You can submit one or more entries.
Please click here for rules and entry.
- Campaigns can be entered by any account executive or sales manager of an OAAA/TAB member media company.
- Eligible campaigns must have been posted between January 1, 2015 and February 29, 2016.
- The campaign must have featured a purely local advertiser – no national or regional campaigns are eligible unless they were contracted locally and appeared in a single market.
- The campaign must have quantifiable results (e.g. increased sales by a certain number or percent, generated a specific number of consumer responses to the promotion, produced a percentage increase in traffic to the advertiser’s website, generated a certain number of social media postings, etc.)
- All submissions must be received no later than March 22, 2016.